You should give up your American citizenship (or citizenship from wherever you're from) and become a global citizen.
Her feelings have nothing to do with the law.
It just makes no sense for her to be here. She will be harassed until she dies.
I'm an American.
I'm not a "global citizen". There is no country called "global".
I'm for the rule of law.
Why would she want to come back? Her life here would be hell.
Last time I checked, the South was part of the U.S.
Homosexuality is an aberration. At best, you can say it's "normal" for 2% or 3% of the population. But many would argue that it's the other 97% or...
Every once in a while the government does a good thing.
99% of these incidents are bogus.
Is there racism? Yes, look at all of situations where white men are blamed for things that never happened.
Not if they support the radical left agenda including Medicare for all and grounding all planes by 2031.
Those denied will still try to get in. Many more don’t bother to apply.
Congress will NEVER tighten the border. We would be here a thousand years still waiting for Congress to do something.
Don’t forget the Democrat “Welcoming Centers” for the illegals. They’re coming.
There are no rules any more. Libs have taught us: get away with whatever you can.
It all began with the killer (Ted Kennedy) borking Judge Bork.
The “news” as presented by CNN and the NY Times is written from a Bernie Sanders/AOC view of the world (government = good, people = stupid,...
Yes, the media can’t destroy innocent people just so they can advance an evil left wing agenda.
Separate names with a comma.