Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and former technology executive Carly Fiorina will not appear on the primetime debate stage when the Republican Party's 2016 presidential class faces off later this week in South Carolina. Debate host Fox Business Network announced the debate lineup Monday evening, dealing a blow to both candidates three weeks before Iowa's leadoff presidential caucuses. Just seven candidates the smallest Republican group so far will be featured in Thursday's 9 p.m. ET main event, based on criteria established by the network that relied on recent polls. Real estate mogul Donald Trump, the leader in most recent polls, will again appear center stage in the debate. He'll be joined on stage by Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Ohio Gov. John Kasich. Paul and Fiorina were invited to participate in a 6 p.m. ET "undercard" debate, although Paul said he would skip the second-tier faceoff. "An artificial designation as being in the second tier is something we can't accept," he told CNN on Monday. "I won't participate in anything that's not the first tier."....snip~ http://news.yahoo.com/rand-paul-carly-fiorina-cut-main-gop-debate-000313217--election.html What a crock of (*)(*)(*)(*).....I think Fiorina should also bow out of the Second tier Debate. Force Fox Business to lose that slot and some money. We need to take the Media out of Determining who gets to be in a Debate. Unreal they would knock Fiorina out and let that Puffed bag of wind Christie in. Same with Kasich who has been a disappointment. Neither belong on the stage with the first tier Candidates. What say ye?